To participate, email stevenbhardwaj@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this website!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Letter from Gisenyi - Ignace Ntambuko to Jon T.

From: Ignace Ntambuko
Friends Evangelical Church of Gisenyi

My Dear Friend,

I am very happy that you write to me, and I received your letter.  I thank God, because God moved you to write to me.  And God strengthened you with the love and power of the Spirit and the Body.  

May God help you.

See Thessalonians 5:23-24
With love, - Ntambuko Ignace

---------------------------------------------------------------
(Ignace is on the right in the photo.)

Note: Ignate is a kindly man, by far the elder male in the church.  He speaks French quite well and is always ready to talk with me.  He gave a sermon a couple weeks back, talking about drinking problems.  On important occasions (once or twice a month), Ignace will do a solo dance during the church service, while the audience claps a rapid staccato rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment