To participate, email stevenbhardwaj@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this website!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Letter from Gisenyi - Nyiramivumbi responds to Robert Fletcher

January 26, 2011

My name is Nyiramivumbi.  I am very happy that you decided to write to me.  Thank you very much, Robert.

I am an 82-year old woman.  I am very happy to see that a person living in America wrote to me. Thank you very much. If God wants it, we will see each other face to face.

I wish you a Happy New Year.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nyiramivumbi is on the left in the picture.

Note from Steven:  Nyiramvumbi is one of the threshers (practical finance and logistics managers) for the church: very friendly and always ready to help me with a Kinyarwanda word.  From her fantastic health and unflagging energy, she doesn't seem to be eighty-two.  (I'm wondering if that number may have been translated wrong, but maybe it's right!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment