To participate, email stevenbhardwaj@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this website!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Damange Chantal replies to Pat Donahue

Dear Pat,

Damange Chantal here at Friends Church of Gisenyi received your card and wrote back.  Damange is the new mother seated in the attached picture.  Please also find attached a copy of her letter.  Domage is particularly amazing - she found the time to write the letter the same day she gave birth: Wednesday Jan 26! 

Also, would you mind if I post the letter to a blog - QuakersAcrossBorders.blogspot.com

Sincerely,

----------------------------------------------
My dear friend living in America.

I wish you peace in Jesus Christ.  I just gave birth, and am now in the hospital.  But, God gave my child life - he is a boy.
So please pray for me.  

Gisenyi Friends Church
Wishing you peace,
Your friends,
Domange Chantal
P.S. The child is named Iranzi Elisa!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment