To participate, email stevenbhardwaj@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this website!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pat Donahue and Family to Damange Chantal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pat
Date: Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:45 AM

Hi Steven,
I hope you are doing well.  The children are excited about the Skype calls here at 15th Street meeting.
It was good to receive the letter today that your wife gave me from Damange Chantal, who responded to my note.  Is this the best way to send a letter to her? There was no address or email listed on the letter, so if you can, please give this to her.

-- 
Dear Damange Chantal and family,
Thank you for your letter and the beautiful picture of you and your children. Congratulations on your new baby boy, Iranzi Elisa! your other son looks like a fine young man also. My son is 9 years old and is named Daniel. He enjoys sports, especially baseball and soccer.  I work as an administrator in a large hospital and my husband is a writer.
 
I hope you and your sons are well.
Your friend from 15th Street Meeting in New York,
Pat

----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
My dear friend living in America.

I wish you peace in Jesus Christ.  I just gave birth, and am now in the hospital.  But, God gave my child life - he is a boy.
So please pray for me.  

Gisenyi Friends Church
Wishing you peace,
Your friends,
Domange Chantal
P.S. The child is named Iranzi Elisa!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment