To participate, email stevenbhardwaj@gmail.com or post a comment anywhere on this website!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Letter from Gisenyi - Jeanette Mushimiyimana

February 2, 2011

Hello, my friend,

I am very happy to have the opportunity to receive your letter with your correspondence.

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior.  How is the news with you?  My news is good.

Even though I have not met you, I am happy to find that there are people thinking of us and I pray that I might begin a frequent and continuing correspondence with you.  

May God bless you in all things.  Greetings to you and all your family.

Thanks,
Jeanette Mushimiyimana

---------------------------------------

Note the picture of Jeanette's family: from L to R:
Vanessa Uwera (Jeanette's daughter)
Jeanette
Francine Munezero (Jeanette's younger sister)



No comments:

Post a Comment